Tuesday 10 July 2012

How to wear stripes




This season stripes has been a major hit! Especially in the form of leggings or jeans, which I have seen pasted all over Tumblr and throughout Blogland. I bought these leggings from Newlook a while back, they were only about £8.
I'm wearing Creepers in all these outfits as they are typically paired with these leggings and look great together.
Outfit 1: The top is from primark and was featured in my very first post because of the peterpan collar
Outfit 2: I tie dyed this tshirt myself and absolutely love it! Hopefully this is an upcoming trend for summer
Outfit 3: The top is an old denim shirt from Primark and the jumper is from H&M. They are both old purchases so it was nice to dig them out from the wardrobe and give them a new lease of life.
These are one of my most interesting pairs of leggings and I hope to wear them a lot more!

Liv x

2 comments:

  1. Such a handy post! I brought some striped legging's a while ago and was wondering what to pair them with.
    Love your blog by the way, I followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete